PC-Link USB Bridge Cable
- USB to Serial
USB to Serial Converter
|The PC-Link USB bridge system is your fast solution to peer-to-peer
data transmission through the USB Ports between two computers of among
sixteen computers to its full capacity. Not only this device transmits
data at a much greater speed than the traditional parallel connection
cable does, but also it completely support the plug and play function
of windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/Mac operation systems for quick
installation. The PC-Link application program is designed in
the standard format of the Windows program manager. This feature
makes file transmission just one drop - and - drop operation.
- USB host to communication.
- Support TCP/IP protocol.
- Full compliance with USB Specification Revision 1.1.
- USB full speed connection.
- Dual data buffer supporting two-way data transfer
- Low power consumption.
- Supports suspend and resume for power management
- Support remote wake-up.
- PnP driver running on Win98/ME/2000/Mac.
- Bus power from either USB port.
- Suitable for SOHO and mobile network environment
|The USB to Serial adapter provides
an external plug-and-play RS-232 serial connection with your computer,
letting your free up yours existing serial port. Users have the
capability to utilize the adapter with serial port interface in an
easy to use environment. The adapter is designed for connection to
cellular phones, PDAs, Digital Cameras, modems or ISDN terminal
adapters through your USB port with up to 230 kbps data transfer rate.
- Supports automatic handshake mode.
- Works with cellular phones, PDA Digital cameras, Modems, and
ISDN terminal adapters.
- Supports Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000, MAC8.6 and higher, Linux.
- Supports remote wake-up and power management.
- Frees your RS-232 ports for other uses.